Maetriq was founded in 2011 by Rosier van den Munckhof.
• Medical Biology (MSc) at Radboud University Nijmegen, the Netherlands.
• PhD in Medicine at the Academic Medical Centre (AMC), University of Amsterdam in Amsterdam
• Rosier is a Certified Project Manager
Rosier has over 20 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, in various management positions in Clinical Development and Project Management. His competencies include:
• Pharmaceutical Drug Development;
• Clinical Development, Clinical Trials Operations, Global Clinical Projects and Trials in Phase I-IIIB, mainly in the areas of Reproductive Medicine
(contraception, infertility, male contraception, Hormone Replacement Therapy) and Neurology (depression);
• R&D Project Management and Business Analysis: Pharmaceutical Project Management, Resource Management, cross-functional planning in complex
matrix organizations, PMO, Project Risk Assessment and Management, Process Analyses and Optimization (situational analysis, solution design,
implementation, performance management/benchmarking/KPI development & evaluation and continuous improvement, time management);
• Team Leadership, including Project Teams and Clinical Trial Teams;
• Line Management, including budget responsibilities, setting departmental objectives, resource management, and employee recruitment, evaluation,
• Clinical process development and SOP writing;
• Regulatory Affairs; expert knowledge of ICH guidelines on GCP, CTD, and CTR;
• Quality Assurance;
• Clinical Documentation, Medical Writing (Clinical Protocols, CTRs, CTD submission docs, publications);
• Clinical Research.
Rosier has specialized in R&D Project Management, particularly in the design and implementation of matrix-integrated project management models, project risk management, and process optimization. He is distinguished by its broad knowledge of integrated R&D project management models, particularly in the pharmaceutical industry.
Rosier strongly focuses on analyzing, structuring, optimizing and implementing R&D project management models and processes and is very familiar with the challenges of matrix organizations.
Rosier is fascinated by the dynamics of R&D and firmly believes that transparency and efficiency of the R&D project management organization are crucial to the success of R&D driven companies. He offers his expertise to optimize project management organizations and to guide change management trajectories/improvement processes in order to gain better control of processes, resources, quality, and ultimately the project portfolio. Focusing on results, success, quality and customization are important aspects in his approach.
• GSK Vaccines
• Novartis Vaccines & Diagnostics
• Merck Sharp & Dohme
• NV Organon